Precor RBK 815 Recumbent Bike
Our Price: $1,399
For a low-impact, non-weight bearing cardio workout, try the RBK 815 Recumbent Bike. The 815, used in fitness centers worldwide, allows you to step through easily, seating you in a reclining position that takes weight off sensitive areas and distributes it over the patented air flex seat for a comfortable ride.
- Step-Through Design - The Precor recumbent bike features a step-through design (14 inches; 36 cm wide) with a very low step-over height (4 inches; 10 cm).
- Handlebars - The console handlebars help with entry and exit, while the riding handle bars provide optional hand and arm positioning and heart rate monitoring.
- Seat - The patent-pending air flex seat with high-ventilation seat back features a specially designed suspension system that allows the seat back to move with you for comfort you can really feel.
- Biomechanics - Designed for KOPS Biomechanics (Knee Over Pedal Spindle), the air flex seat is at an optimal position to aid in efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. This places the forward knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in a horizontal position.
- Pedals - Dual-sided pedals can be used without the pedal straps. The extra wide pedal comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes.
- Seat Adjustment - Seat has 11 levels of adjustments and can be adjusted while you are on or off the bike.
- Transport Wheels -Yes
- 3-Piece Crank - 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System - The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator - 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive - Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Resistance Levels - 25
- Console Type - Streamlined / Advanced LED Display
- QuickStart - Yes
- Numeric Keypad - Yes
- Preset Programs - Hill Climb Heart Rate Control Interval Manual Random Weight Loss
- Console Language(s) - Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Electronic Readouts - Calories, Distance, Speed, Heart rate profile, Smart Rate®, Resistance, RPM, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Chest Strap Transmitter -Works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Frame - Two-step powder coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Bearings - Pedal axles and bearings are designed for smooth operation and exceptional durability.
Equipment Dimensions and Weight:
- Length 67 inches / 170 cm
- Width 23 inches / 58 cm
- Height 49 inches / 124 cm
- Equipment Weight 210 lbs / 95 kg